Monday, November 14, 2011

Being a better blogger

I just want to apologise for this blog. It is crap. I will try to do better. It's just that I write stuff and then I read it back and think "I am an idiot" because it's not Tim Winton so then don't post. I do have a life, really. I just don't share much of it here.

Hmmm. Items of interest.

Caught a great little busking act last Saturday outside Westfield Geelong - you can catch them here:



apologies for the sound quality.

And here are some recent photos:

Some of the prizewinning cakes at the Geelong Show.


What I've always wanted to do with my daughter's building blocks and finally did the other night when I should have been doing housework.


Annabel Langbein's Surprise Chocolate Cakes - they have pumpkin in them! Baking them in large tuna tins (with the tuna taken out of course!) is my most recent notable effort at upcycling.

And here, my latest favourite youtube video from OK Go:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this post...I created a blogger profile about a year ago and have been umming and aahing over it and what I want to say... Am just about ready to jump in... Keep posting :)

Robyn said...

Thanks for the encouragement Anonymous! Let's know when you start posting.